1. Lu C, Park S, Richner TJ, Derry A, Brown I, Hou C, Rao S, Kang, J, Mortiz CT, Fink Y, Anikeeva P. Flexible and stretchable nanowire-coated fibers for optoelectronic probing of spinal cord circuits. Science Advances. 2017
2. Kapur SK, Richner TJ, Brodnick SK, Williams JC, Poore SO. Optical Feedback Control and Electrical-Optical Costimulation of Peripheral Nerves. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2016; 138:451– 460.
3. Park DW, Brodnick SK, Ness JP, Atry F, Krugner-Higby L, Sandberg A, Mikael S, Richner TJ, Novello J, Kim H, Baek DH, Bong J, Frye S, Thongpang S, Swanson K, Lake W, Pashaie R, Williams JC and Ma J. Fabrication and utility of a transparent graphene neural electrode array for electrophysiology, in vivo imaging, and optogenetics. Nature Protocols. 2016
4. Pashaie R, Baumgartner R, Richner TJ, Brodnick SK, Azimipour M, Eliceiri KW and Williams JC. Closed-Loop Optogenetic Brain Interface. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 2015; 62(10):2327–37.
5. Richner TJ, Baumgartner R, Brodnick SK, Azimipour M, Krugner-Higby LA, Eliceiri KW, Williams JC and Pashaie R. Patterned optogenetic modulation of neurovascular and metabolic signals. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 2014
6. Park D-W, Schendel AA, Mikael S, Brodnick SK, Richner TJ, Ness JP, Hayat MR, Atry F, Frye ST, Pashaie R, Thongpang S, Ma Z and Williams JC. Graphene-based carbon-layered electrode array technology for neural imaging and optogenetic applications. Nature Communications. 2014; 5:5258
7. Richner TJ, Thongpang S, Brodnick SK, Schendel AA, Falk RW, Krugner-Higby LA and Williams JC. Optogenetic micro-electrocorticography for modulating and localizing cerebral cortex activity. Journal of Neural Engineering 2014; 11: 016010.
8. Atry F, Frye S, Richner TJ, Brodnick SK, Soehartono A, Williams JC and Pashaie R. Monitoring Cerebral Hemodynamics Following Optogenetic Stimulation via Optical Coherence Tomography. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 2014
9. Schendel AA, Nonte MW, Vokoun C, Richner TJ, Brodnick SK, Atry F, Frye S, Bostrom P, Pashaie R, Thongpang S, Eliceiri K and Williams JC. The effect of micro-ECoG substrate footprint on the meningeal tissue response. Journal of Neural Engineering 2014; 11:046011.
10. Pashaie R, Anikeeva P, Lee J, Prakash R, Yizhar O, Prigge M, Chander D, Richner TJ and Williams JC. Optogenetic Brain Interfaces. IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering. 2013; 7:3-30.
11. Brodnick SK, Hayat M, Kapur S, Richner TJ, Nonte M, Eliceiri K, Krugner-Higby LA and Williams JC. A chronic window imaging device for the investigation of in vivo peripheral nerves. Proceedings of the 36th IEEE EMBS Conference. 2014.
12. Ritaccio A, Brunner P, Crone NE, Gunduz A, Hirsch LJ, Kanwisher N, Litt B, Miller K, Moran D, Ramsey N, Richner TJ, Tandon N, Williams JC and Schalk G. Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Advances in Electrocorticography. Epilepsy & Behavior. 2013; 29: 259–68.
13. Schendel AA, Thongpang S, Brodnick SK, Richner TJ, Lindevig BDB, Krugner-Higby L and Williams JC. A cranial window imaging method for monitoring vascular growth around chronically implanted micro-ECoG devices. Journal of Neuroscience Methods. 2013; 218(1):121–30.
14. Wilks SJ, Richner TJ, Brodnick SK, Kipke DR, Williams JC and Otto KJ. Voltage Biasing, Cyclic Voltammetry, & Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy for Neural Interfaces. Journal of Visualized Experiments. 2012.
15. Gage GJ, Stoetzner CR, Richner TJ, Brodnick SK, Williams JC and Kipke DR. Surgical Implantation of Chronic Neural Electrodes for Recording Single Unit Activity and Electrocorticographic Signals. Journal of Visualized Experiments. 2012
16. Thongpang S, Richner TJ, Brodnick SK, Schendel A, Kim J, Wilson J, Hippensteel J, Krugner-Higby L, Moran D, Ahmed AS and Williams JC. A micro-electrocorticography platform and deployment strategies for chronic BCI applications. Clinical EEG and Neuroscience. 2011; 42(4):259.